- As an alternative to interlining or American cloth or Spunbond , it is used as a protector between the fiber and the fabric in single or double foam mattresses.
- The products have successfully passed the CRIB 5 Fire Retardancy Test.
- The mattress is covered by using between the fiber and the fabric. It prevents the fiber from slipping and cornering.
- 35 gr // m2 Minimum width: 90 cm to 220 cm can expand.
- 35 gr // m2 Minimum width: 20 cm. It can expand up to 70 cm.
- AREA OF USE: On mattresses (sponge, visco..) in the Furniture and Automotive industries.
You Can Ask Us
To order a product, contact us via the whatsap button.