It is a synthetic resin and EVA based hot melt adhesive with excellent adhesion, odorless and elastic structure.
UNIMELT470 is an adhesive that can be used in all kinds of automatic machines in the production of bag spring mattresses in the furniture industry.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Color :Yellow- Transparent
- View :Dragee
- Softening Point : 70±2ºC
- Viscosity : 2500±150mPa.s(170°C spindle 27 10 rpm)
- Humidity in the air : 65-75 %
- Material and Environmental Temperature:> 15 ºC
- Tank Temperature :150–170ºC
- Roller Temperature :150–170ºC
In 20 kg paper bags.
METHOD OF APPLICATION :
During the application, it is recommended that the ambient temperature be more than 15 ° C, the humidity in the air should be between 65-75% so that the adhesive spreads all over the surface to be bonded.
- -On unwanted oily and dusty surfaces, prevents the formation of a strong bond and the desired strength cannot be obtained.
- – Attention should be paid to the temperature inside the glue tank and the temperature of the glue should be determined at certain intervals, especially in weather and season changes, with heat meter devices.
- -The temperature of the environment and the surfaces to be bonded should be over 15 ° C.
- -The tank should be cleaned at certain intervals. Otherwise, the nozzles will be blocked due to the soot and dirt formed in the boiler.
- -If the work is interrupted, the temperature of the glue is reduced to 100-110 ºC, so that the glue in the chamber does not burn and its performance continues with high efficiency.
- -Shelf life is 12 months at room temperature (18-20ºC).