- It is made of 100% polyester fiber.
- It is used in seams that require high strength.
- The purpose of production as twisted is that it is more economical than braided yarn.
- Waxed thread is also known as paraffin thread.
- Waxing the thread, that is, covering it with paraffin, is simply the process of adding lubricity to the thread.
- This lubricity prevents the thread from fraying during friction. It also prevents it from being affected by water, humidity and weather conditions.
- Waxed thread types therefore find a wide place in the maritime industry. Because waxed threads do not deteriorate or wear out even though they are in constant contact with salt water.