Is a solvent based, non-flammable & elastomer one-component adhesive.
It is used to bond materials such as sponge, fiber, fabric, felt, upholstery fabric etc. to each other or to other materials in the furniture, mattress and seat industry.
- The adhesive is applied with a 1.8mm diameter pistol.
- Thanks to its suitable viscosity (fluidity), it can be easily applied in pressurized tank system or submersible pump systems.
- It is applied to the adhesive surfaces with a single (if necessary double) shot to form a thin film layer with the help of a pistol.
- Adhesive applied surfaces can be overlapped.
- The solvent should be allowed to evaporate for a short time in order to ensure proper strength on the adhesive bonded surfaces. This waiting time is 1-2 minutes.
- The waiting time varies depending on the temperature of the application environment and the amount of glue applied to the surfaces.
- Stocking and application should be done in well-ventilated places
- It is recommended that the personnel performing the application, use a mask during the application.
Color : Red-Transparent
BrookfieldViscosity :90±20(20±1ºCDin Cup No: 4)
The consumption of glue varies according to the amount applied to the surfaces.
Shelf Life: 12 months in unopened packages.
The content of this technical spectin is a general nature and does not constitute a guarantee basis.